Monday, March 5, 2007

Continued Suspense

I am in the strangest place, but I feel as if I was able to reach a mini resolution yesterday. Albeit with myself. I can't let this continue to affect me. At the end of the day, no one here is caring about me or how I feel, so why should I care? I can't let him or this situation ruin my life, and as he's told me before I have a choice. So I am not going to let this affect me. I am young and I need to be happy. If I can't deal with it at the end of the day, he himself said it, I will need to make a decision. But screw them all. I am so tired of having to feel down and out about everything. I feel like I have all these people and things around me that are trying to hold me down and its quite honestly suffocating me. I need to start doing things for me, like going to the gym, focusing on my work, on taking classes, on things that will benefit me since no one else is caring about how I personally feel. So that's it. I refuse to let this all depress me and bring me down. As I said, I am young, pretty, smart, I have a career, a body, and there is no reason for me to let ANYTHING or ANYONE bring me down. And if he doesn't like it, he is going to have to move out the way.

No comments: